The immune system compromises the simple sugar. The refined white sugar triggers the release of insulin from the pancreas. When consumed daily the, the blood stream is always laced with insulin, which suppresses the secretion of the growth hormone from the pituitary gland. Both hormones ( insulin and growth hormone ) are inversely related ( insulin is a fat making hormone and growth hormone is a fat burner). The growth hormone is a prime regulator of the immune system.
The consumption of 100 grams of white sugar reduces the white blood cells that destroy bacteria. There is a 50% reduction within the first 2 hours of consumption.
Taking white sugar daily can lead to:
- Upset mineral balance in the body
- Cause anxiety and hyperactivity.
- Difficulty to focus and crankiness at young children
- Significant rise in triglycerides
- Chromium and copper deficiency
- Rise in fasting level of glucose
- Lead to breast, ovarian, rectum ,and prostate cancer
- Interfere with calcium and magnesium absorption
- Rise in the level of serotonin.
- Acidic stomach
- Tooth decay, obesity and osteoporosis
- Increase risk of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Cause arthritis, asthma , gallstones,hemorrhoid
- Cause insulin resistance
- Migraine and headache
- Interfere with protein absorption
- Food allergy and eczema
- Impair the structure of DNA
- Change the collagen structure
- Increase the liver and kidney size by making cells divide
- Increase the body fluid retention
- Compromise the lining of the capillaries and make the tendons more brittle
- Increase brain waves ( delta, alpha, theta)
- Increase bacterial fermentation in colon
- Cause platelet adhesiveness
- Hormonal imbalance
- Kidney stones
Comments are closed.